Cycle Waggle Ltd t/a Manchester Bikes
Trading, Deliveries, Correspondence,
198-200 Chapel St
0161 769 5050
Open Tue-Sat 9am to 6pm
Registered as a company in England and Wales,
Registered office (non trading): C/O Chittenden Horley Limited 456 Chester Road, Old Trafford, Manchester, England, M16 9HD
What information do we collect?
Depending on the type of service you use we will collect different types of data for difference purposes.
We collect limited personal data, such as name, email address, phone number and
Credit/Debit Card details for online and in store hires.
Where our hire bikes have been via GPS tracker.
Who can see it?
Data is visible and usable to all employees of Cycle Waggle Ltd.
We don’t sell or pass on data unless you give us permission to do so.
When will we collect your information?
You provide information when you are:
- Filling in an enquiry form or give information to staff for a bike sale repair, hire or trial.
- Signing up for our email newsletter
- Making a bike hire booking online
- Filling in one of our paper or digital repair forms in our shop.
- Using the online shop.
- Contacting us via email or social media or phone or sms or WhatsApp or other digital methods.
- If you book a hire online, your credit / debit card details will be stored on our secure payment provider’s database. The system is provided by Bike Rental Manager with Stripe as the payment provider. The card is stored as per the hire agreement and will only be use for the purposes detailed in the hire agreement.
How will we store your information?
Customer information is stored on different systems.
Bike Rental Manager our hire and booking software.
Mailchimp, a marketing platform used for sending out batches of emails.
We keep a physical copy and or digital copies of our in-store repair forms.
Digital copies are kept on our till system Lightspeed.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.
How can you ask for your information to be amended?
You can ask us to change the information we keep about you in a number of ways:
In person or by snail mail
200 Chapel Street, Salford, M3 6BY
Tel: 0161 769 5050
Email: [email protected]