FROG 69 - The lightweight kids bike
Made in the UK at our Factory in South Wales our Hybrid Bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame for transporting school books and sports kit.
Our Bikes inspire children to ride. From the lightweight child-specific frame that is easy and fun to ride to brakes designed for little hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 26" inch
Why buy a Frog 69?
- Lightweight but sturdy Frame making the bike easy to manoeuvre for your child
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
- FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel and ultraslick gear cabling makes changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
- Free 5 year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Available colours*: Black, Electric Blue, Green, Orange, Purple and Red
|Product Safety Certification||ISO 4210 and CPSC 1512 (CFR 1512)|
|Bike Weight||9.98 kg|
|Frame||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy, seat tube 14" (355mm)|
|Fork||6061 T6 heat treated aluminium alloy|
|Front Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole|
|Rear Hub||Quando, aluminium, sealed hub, QR, 28 hole, Shimano type 8/9spd free hub body|
|Cassette/Free wheel||8-speed, 11-32t|
|Rear Derailleur||Microshift (model M36S), 8-speed|
|Rim||Aluminium, 26", double wall, machined braking surface|
|Seat Clamp||Aluminium, QR|
|Headset||Neco, 1"1/8 semi-integrated threadless, Frog Bikes top cap|
|Stem||Frog Bikes Aluminium 60mm Stem|
|Grips/Bar tape||Frog Bikes specific, lock on, slim grips|
|Gear Shifter||FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel and ultraslick gear cable|
|Brakes (F&R)||Tektro 837 AL, aluminium, linear pull|
|Tyres||Kenda K1047, 26"x1.5", Hybrid, (ETRTO/ISO: 38-559)|
|Mudguards||Full length, resin, black|
|Accessories box||Bell, bike reflectors white/red, wheel reflectors orange/white, paint plasters (excl. Union Jack- touch up paint supplied), frame protector patches|
|Crank set / Chainring||Frog Bikes Patented, 140mm, aluminium straight arm cranks, 34T chainring, black|
|Bottom Bracket||Neco, square taper, 68/107.5, cartridge bearings|
|Pedals||Resin platform, 9/16" thread, reflectors|
|Handlebar||Aluminium, flat bar, 520mm|
|Brake Levers||Tektro JL510, aluminium, easy reach|
|Saddle||Frog Bikes child-specific saddle (medium), steel rails|
*subject to change.
We are constantly working on improving our bike range, which sometimes results in a component being replaced by a newer/better version. As a consequence, it is possible that some of the bikes of this range have more up to date components than reflected in this table.
Frog Bike fitting at our shop in Salford, Great Manchester.
|B||Seatube Angle (Degrees)||74|
|C||Head tube angle (degrees)||71|
|D||Effective top tube (mm)||525|
|E||Head tube length (mm)||100|
|F||Chain stay length (mm)||425|
|G||Seat tube Length||356|
|H||BB to Floor (mm)||295|